Some mods are not suitable for other categories. In this page, we share interesting mods, scripts, textures, graphic mods, translates and other interesting stuff.
All Regions unlocked and all upgrades available from rank 1.
replace this initial.pak with -> [media] -> classes -> initial.pak ;
initial.pak is in / SnowRunner / en_us / preload / paks / client/
DOWNLOAD 85 MB
The amount of dirt, the number of particles is increased.
Removed the night, a little more rainfall.
Engines became 25% more powerful (Fixed engine for TwinSteer, stock was more powerful than top engine)
Fuel values slightly increased for all types.
The evacuation button has been removed. (Made a mod separately without this feature)
In the store you can buy everything at once.
A heavy 3-cell trailer now carries 4 cargo cells.
TwinSteer: got AWD and rear steering wheels.
Khan (Loaf), Tuz (Gas 69) and Don: the suspension is raised, wheels are shared up to 41 diameters.
Scout 800, Hammer, Chevrolet: the suspension is raised and the wheels are shared up to 41 diameters.
Wheels for all rubber are lowered (Visually)
The characteristics of the clutch of the wheels are fixed, for stock rubber slightly increased. Wheels with chains also increased mud patency. Fixed clutch of road wheels for scouts on asphalt.
Download the archive with the mod.
Go to the repository: SnowRunner en_us preload paks client
Find the initial.pak file, save it separately in an unchanged state. (Backup)
Open the file using win.rar, also open the mod file and transfer the files from the archive with the mod to the corresponding initial.pak files
The archive is repackaged and you can safely close it.
Multiplayer in this assembly works in one case, if both players have this mod.
DOWNLOAD 8 MB
The most capacity Of fuel,repairs,wheel in all Addons and trailers.
When u got infinite loading you just install it manually.
This file will delete soon after you got fun in the game.if you like it just download it and save.
DOWNLOAD 62 KB
**Manual Install** File is zip archive and needs WinRar to extract into your initial.pak[media]classessuspensions
*This pack supersedes my Scout pack, US truck pack and RU truck pack.*
I went through every truck and scout in the game and tuned every suspension. Some trucks benefited more than others. Some trucks have limitations based on the actual 3d model of the suspension setup that prevents radical change. But ALL will ride better. Again I found some trucks missing the Damping setting completely and some trucks just had no consistency in numbers from their default to their raised suspension.
I did NOT add any higher suspension than what is available for the trucks in the base game files.
As nothing has been renamed and you install these into your initial.pak these should work in multi-player but no guarantee.
Please let me know if anything needs updating.
DOWNLOAD 27 B
– Longer Winches
– Stronger Winches
– Don’t need the Engine to be on to work
– Some Winches on Heavy Trucks are cheaper than normal
– Go to: Snowrunner/en_us/preload/client and open Initial.pak in Winrar, then open [Media]
– Open the mod and drag and drop the classes folder on top the classes folder in the initial.pak file
– There will be a popup, press ok and you’re good to go
DOWNLOAD 2 KB
This mod is not a file, so it does not work with subscribe.
It is a guide for how to modify your savegame file to get more money.
– Go to C:\Users\YOURUSER\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\5df1b836ea31239ab9c4343d7f53d2fc and make a backup of all the files in case something goes wrong
– Open CompleteSave.dat in your prefered text editor and search for money
– Change the number with whatever money amount you want to have and save the file
DOWNLOAD 88 KB
This Mod changes all Semi Transmissions to 10-speeds with reworked gear ratios. This also changes all Scout Transmissions to 6-speeds with reworked gear ratios. Each Transmission retains their original purpose and functionality, but now they follow suit of IRL transmissions regarding number of Gears and the Ratios between the gears
– Download the ZIP file
– Open “Realistic Transmissions” by double clicking it, it should open in WinRAR
– Open Initial.pak the same way, it should open in WinRAR (X:Epic GamesSnowRunneren_uspreloadpaksclient)
– Navigate to X:initial.pak[media]classes within Initial.pak while in WinRAR
– Copy the contents from “Realistic Transmissions” (a folder named “Gearboxes”) and paste that within “Classes” folder in Initial.pak while using WinRAR
– WinRAR will open a new window and ask if you want to overwrite the archive, simply hit OK
– Close all WinRAR windows and start the game and enjoy the mod
– To revert to old transmissions, open the backup copy of Initial.pak you made earlier, and repeat the steps above, but using the original files from Initial.pak
* Updates to Gear Ratios
* Testing subscribe and install Folder Structure
DOWNLOAD 3 KB
To install and unlock all the upgrades do the following: (Note some upgrades are still not unlocked, diff lock, AWD, cosmetics, etc will try to get round to tonight)
– Go to C:Program FilesEpic GamesSnowRunneren_uspreloadpaksclient
– Open initial.pak using winrar or similar
– Open media
– Extract the classes folder from the .zip file you just downloaded
– Drag said classes into the media
If you just want say the gearboxes unlocked then open the classes in the media then open my classes folder you just extracted. Then it is just a case of dragging the gearboxes folder into the classes in winrar.
DOWNLOAD 52 KB
– We go along the SnowRunner \ en_us \ preload \ paks \ client path and find the initial.pak folder, open it through any archiver
– Inside the archive, go along the path initial.rar \ [media] \ classes \ trucks and find the desired file for the truck, jeep, etc., with which we will manipulate. For example, chevrolet_kodiakc70.xml. Open this file with a text editor
– Having opened the necessary file, we search for lines and replace with lines from the file that we downloaded
– Some wheel sizes do not want to be set, so immediately change another line MaxWheelRadiusWithoutSuspension = “0.35” and change the numbers in quotation marks to 2.00 (MaxWheelRadiusWithoutSuspension = “2.00”). Then any wheels will get up
– By the way, so that any machine is available in the store at any location, we find the line Country = “RU” or Country = “USA” and change it to Country = “”, we do not write anything in quotation marks
– After all the changes, save the file and drop it back into the archive (if pulled out) and agree to a replacement, if not pulled out – we simply agree to a replacement
DOWNLOAD 13 KB
– Download the zip file
– Go to the installation folder “SnowRunner \ en_us \ preload \ paks \ client”
– Make a backup of your initial.pak file
– Replace the initial.pak file with that of the mod
Custom Installation (compatible with other Mods):
– Open initial.pak of the mod. extract the _templates folder which is in [media]
– In the directory of your game open the initial.pak and replace the _templates folder
DOWNLOAD 83 MB